How to add and activate pictograms at Open Office?

Digby's Internet problems and advice, regarding all aspects of life on the Internet..

Moderator: holitec

Postby Beethofan » 12 May 2014 18:05

Hello,

I have downloaded and installed Open Office 4.1. But I could not solve several problems yet:
At the toolbar (above) of the writer program I am missing pictogram: UNDO, PREVIEW, SPELL-CHECKING, as well as the ARROW (to mark such as a line/paragraph).
I found it of course: rights mouse button on the toolbar, customize the toolbar name of the icon I need add...
I now have the icons while on the toolbar, but they are grey and I can't activate it.
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG? Help please!

With kind regards,
Beethofan
Beethofan

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: How to add and activate pictograms at Open Office?

Postby steve8290 » 17 May 2014 09:42

Hi,

I guess you would need to insert a pictogram on your page for the icons to become active.

Looking around the web it would appear that you cannot create pictograms in Open Office
steve8290

Postby steve8290 » 17 May 2014 09:47

Hi,

I guess you would need to insert a pictogram on your page for the icons to become active.

Looking around the web it would appear that you cannot create pictograms in Open Office
steve8290

Postby Beethofan » 21 May 2014 13:37

Thank you steve8290, but I really don't know HOW to insert a pictogram on my page. Can you please give me some hints (step-by-step)?
The thing is that I found these pictograms at Open Office. I followed strictly the "Help" on how and what to do. So these pictograms are now in the upper taskline, but I can't activate them.

WKR
Beethofan
Beethofan

Return to Internet problems and advice