Crafty or what?

Around the home and garden..advice and money saving suggestions and DIY ideas & help,Hints tips and recommendations.

Moderator: dolmadis

Crafty or what?

Postby davesasinger » 22 Jul 2016 17:29

I would have put this in the home and garden section, but noticed nobody's been their since 2007 :|

Anyway.....Fairy liquid. Being brand loyal, the boss always sticks with the aforementioned. She usually buys larger sizes and decants to a smaller Fairy liquid bottle for convenience. She also sings "I'm forever blowing bubbles" whenever I offer to do the washing up and I've found out why.

The tops are the same....but they're not. The hole in the top for the larger bottle is bigger then the hole in the standard size bottle and I'd swapped them over, hence the extra bubbles.

In the public interest, I thought it wise to inform users of the said product of this blatant con devised to make you use more than you need to.

Hope this makes a lighthearted diversion from TOTK road and Brexit ;)

Agree on your last comment...BUT

Dave what are you on about, the last post on that section was in June this year!! open they eyes.. @-)

Post subject: Re: Saskatoon Berries
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:05 pm
davesasinger

Crafty or what?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Crafty or what?

Postby DavidinKarmi » 23 Jul 2016 08:26

I can see where the OP is coming from - the order of the latest posts is a bit odd.

Not quite on topic, but I posted on the Home & Garden section once, regarding a problem with fungus on herbs. One reply I got suggest I contacted company in California!!!
DavidinKarmi

Return to Home & Garden, & money saving ideas DIY help and advice..Hints tips and how to do it!...