What Now For Blair ?

Political debate

Moderator: Admin

What Now For Blair ?

Postby Firefly » 06 Jul 2016 16:04

So in the light of the Chilcot inquiry Blair expresses sorrow, I would like to bet not as much sorrow as the families who lost loved ones fighting the war on Blair's say so.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to him now. He's already putting his case forward, well he would wouldn't he, I wonder how long it took him pen his response seeing that the results of the inquiry were only made public today, call me cynical if you like, but I bet he has had his response ready for years, probably done for him with very careful wording. It's not he first time he has played God, he should stand trial for what he did as I see it.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Firefly

What Now For Blair ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: What Now For Blair ?

Postby ronk » 06 Jul 2016 16:39

Blair has gone on longer than Chilcot..says something?
ronk

Postby lewisestwo » 06 Jul 2016 17:46

ITV news had on the sister of one of those dead due to Blair's war ambitions and her response was that the world should look out for yet another terrorist, name of Tony Blair. Couldn't agree more and it is a pity that the report did not damn him further in order for someone to haul him to The Hague for War Crimes.
I would not spit on this piece of doo doo if he was on fire. And him a good Catholic. Pity it isn't hell fire. And don't forget his Extreme left wing wife got paid a shed load in legal aid for representing the Orams in their case about their property in the occupied area.
I don't hate many on this earth but the likes of Anjem Choudary getting away with their hate speeches in the UK and Tony Blair do rank up there on my dis-like-o-meter. Blair will never feel any guilt about what he did, which is the saddest thing about him.

He did a lecture tour of the USA and one of the places he went to was a Native American reservation and at the end of his lecture they gave him the Honorific Name
"Walking Eagle" and he was extremely chuffed about this. A reporter asked the Chief of the Tribe what "Walking Eagle" meant and was told :
It means a bird who is so full of s**t, he can no longer fly.

Complete waste of air.
lewisestwo

Postby keving » 06 Jul 2016 18:03

Quite funny, but this "Walking Eagle" joke has been doing the rounds for quite a few years now.

At least Blair is in good company ... Kerry, George W Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump ...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/humor/eagle.asp#
keving

Postby lion » 06 Jul 2016 18:30

Blair/Brown were the worst PM the UK had.

There are people on this forum who dare to criticise the Conservatives.

Blair should be tried for war crimes
lion

Return to Political debate