What Now For Trump ?

Political debate

Moderator: Admin

What Now For Trump ?

Postby Firefly » 09 Oct 2016 17:07

What an absolute pig of a 'man', I use the term loosely. He says he's not perfect, no he isn't, the only thing about him that's any good is his name, Trump, it fits him very well. It will be interesting to see if he can keep his temper when he has the debate with Hilary Clinton, my bet's no. I hope he doesn't make it to The White House.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Firefly

What Now For Trump ?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: What Now For Trump ?

Postby keving » 09 Oct 2016 19:38

I totally agree with you Firefly. Trump is a misogynistic, sexist, racist, xenophobic dinosaur of a man.

What some people see in him, I do not know. How they can overlook his failings I understand even less (Nigel Farage and Piers Morgan spring to mind)

Should make tonight's presidential debate all the more interesting ...

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 52936.html
keving

Postby redrob67 » 10 Oct 2016 04:20

This is surely the most jaw-dropping presidential election that anyone has seen, not just in living memory, but ever!

The level of, well, everything, seems to get lower by the day.

I can honestly say that I've never seen the US as close to exploding (or imploding) as I have with this election and I really don't know where the hell the country will be at the end of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... prise.html
She had the most unfortunate face I'd ever seen. Until I saw her mother.
redrob67

Postby lewisestwo » 10 Oct 2016 09:20

Without a shadow of doubt Trump and Clinton have got to be the two most unsuitable people on Earth, let alone America, to run for President of the USA. Both their campaigns have been made up of snidey comments, back stabbing and I have bigger cojones than you do, and neither candidate has IMHO put anything creditable together to run the most powerful nation on Earth.
One wants to build a wall to keep Mexico out and wants to charge Mexico for building it, and the other would let all the Mexicans and probably the rest of the ethnic minorities on Planet Earth in.
Two totally useless complete wastes of air and skin.
Apparently Mrs C, when she was First Lady, when greeted with a "Good Morning, Ma'am" from her Secret Service details would reply "F*** off". So if true Gawd help her detail if she gets in. I don't know if that is true or not, but I do tend to think it is.
Still, the USA chose these two nincompoops so must suffer the consequences. Sadly though, so does the rest of the World. :x
lewisestwo

Postby emgee » 10 Oct 2016 10:51

I have to agree with the last three posts.

Sad day for the World when whichever is voted in as President.

Alan
emgee

Postby Memory man » 11 Oct 2016 11:52

Trump v Clinton

The time of my life =))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLaZC2fkN5s
ImageImage

Manners maketh man.
Memory man

Postby juliesewell » 11 Oct 2016 15:52

Personally speaking, I wouldn't want to have to vote for either of them....

Can USA citizens choose to abstain from voting or is it an obligatory turnout? If obligatory, I would be blotting my copybook, so to speak so my vote isn't counted.
Jules,
Busy exploring England's green & pleasant lands since May 2016 after 12yrs in Cyprus.
Follow my photos here: http://tinyurl.com/PhotographyWeb
juliesewell

Location: Previously Ypsonas, Limassol (Mar 2004 to Apr 2016) Now: Knott End on Sea, UK

Postby Mike Strand » 12 Oct 2016 08:35

juliesewell wrote:Personally speaking, I wouldn't want to have to vote for either of them....

Can USA citizens choose to abstain from voting or is it an obligatory turnout? If obligatory, I would be blotting my copybook, so to speak so my vote isn't counted.

Yes they can "write in" a name they'd prefer. No obligation either to vote. Some Republicans have said they will 'write in' Trumps running mate, Mike Pence.

My American nephew is a staunch Democrat but when I questioned him he said he couldn't conceive of voting for Clinton. I said, "not even if it's to prevent Trump winning". Absolutely not said he, "I'll vote for the Green candidate."
Fight for what is right!
Mike Strand

Postby jagwheels » 27 Oct 2016 17:35

Memory man wrote:Trump v Clinton

The time of my life =))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLaZC2fkN5s

=)) =)) =)) What is reality in this world? I have no idea & have given up thinking about it apart from when I sit with my wife & she asks me in August "what would you like for Christmas"
jagwheels

Postby lion » 27 Oct 2016 17:48

Only the americans would have presidential candidate with the name of a fart!!!!!!!!!! :)) :)) :)) :lol:
lion

Postby emgee » 09 Nov 2016 09:06

The Presidency of the U S of A?

Good luck Mr Trump.

Alan
emgee

Return to Political debate