Tax Return - Part 4A

All things financial, help and guidance, investments, insurance, etc

Moderator: MarkN

Tax Return - Part 4A

Postby RaynSue » 24 Apr 2016 13:28

I am trying to input my tax return data using the TAXISnet system and have one small question:

I have nothing to enter on Part 4A - Income and Deductions of Special Contribution. In previous years on the paper Returns the section has always been left blank and the Tax Office have been happy with this. On the TAXISnet system it will not accept the submission as it says there is an error because the section must be completed. I have tried entering zeros in all the fields but I still get the same error message

Can anyone please advise how to deal with this so that the system accepts the Return submission.

Thanks
RaynSue

Tax Return - Part 4A

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Tax Return - Part 4A

Postby MarkN » 04 May 2016 09:44

The completion guide states:

 Part 4A – Income and deductions of Special Contribution – You are required to complete this part if you have income in the form
of a salary, pension of profits from abroad. The taxable profits to be declared in column 3 – Profits. If there is a tax loss, the
contribution is imposed in accordance with relevant category list issued by the Department of Social Insurance. If audited financial
statements are submitted, the contribution is imposed on the profits as per the said financial statements. If you have income in the
form of a salary or pension, along with the profits, declare also the monthly amounts in column 1 and column 3, accordingly as well
as, the ”category” in which you fall as per the relevant list issued by the Department of Social Insurance.

If you enter nil returns you should type 0,00 - perhaps you were only entering 0?

atb
Mark Nowell DipPFS
3D Global Financial Services
Toumazis Linopetra Centre
St Athanasios Street 61
P.O. Box 53720
Limassol 3317
Cyprus
Tel: +357 25828292
Fax: +357 25873460
email: [email protected]
web: http://www.3dglobal.com
MarkN
Own Section Moderator

Postby RaynSue » 04 May 2016 13:46

I think I tried it both ways Mark but, as I have left it for over a week I will go back in and try again.

thanks for the response
RaynSue

Postby RaynSue » 06 May 2016 15:42

!!!!!!

This online form is driving me mad !!!

OK - so I have input all cells as 0,00 and I get error messages for the first 3 columns in each month telling me it should be whole digits
SO, I have reverted back to a simple 0 in the first 3 columns and I get an error message saying I need to complete Part 4A !!!!

I have also tried a simple 0 in every cell but get error messages for all the Employer and Employee contribution columns saying it should be whole digits plus fractions. I then tried 0,00 in every cell and got error messages for the Salary & Wages and the Profits columns.

Unless there is a combination of blanks, 0 or 0,00 that I have not tried then I am giving up and filling in the paper form ~x(
RaynSue

Return to Mark Nowell's Financial Section