Villa rental wanted, Secret valley area

Why not advertise on CyprusLiving, rentals, property for sale or wanted.

Moderator: Admin

Postby paphospete » 19 Dec 2016 16:38

I'm looking to rent a villa, long term, around the secret valley area, letting agents seem to be a waste of time by not replying to messages, emails or phone calls. I'm looking for a 3 bedroom detached villa, private pool, unfurnished, easy maintenance garden. I have no children or pets, please PM me for details of budget etc.
paphospete

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Villa rental wanted, Secret valley area

Postby Stu&Gill » 19 Dec 2016 17:25

Best of luck in your search
We were in the same boat a month ago
Agents are completely useless in Cyprus
We arranged a temporary let for a month and then rang and visited agents when we arrived
Only then did we get any viewings
If you are not aware...... landlords list with numerous agents so you arrive at a viewing and have to wait 30 mins for the keys to arrive!

Just in case you are as naive as us....... we didn't realise pool maintenance is on top of the quoted rent , budget for around €75 for a pool to be maintained

Best wishes and good luck

Stuart
Stu&Gill

Postby paphospete » 19 Dec 2016 18:01

Thanks Stuart, i've inquired about a dozen so far with different agents when i can get hold of them, all rented, why can't they just put rented next to the photo or remove them from the site to save a lot of wasted time, they seem to do as little as possible for as much as they can get. I saw a house at €700 turned out to be rented, exact same house on another site at €800 and same house again at €900 on another site, what's with these people? I did see a lovely house on a site for €600, looked great until i realized it was the house i was already renting and the photos were 15 yrs old and it no longer looked as nice as the photos.
paphospete

Postby gisela » 19 Dec 2016 18:30

Maybe have a look on fb. there are several pages like this [url]Buy-n-sell, Rent-n-hire in Paphos[/url] - https://www.facebook.com/groups/314193365345303/for_sale_search/?forsalesearchtype=for_sale&availability=available&query=secret%20valley
You can also post your search.
gisela

Return to Property advertisement, sale/wanted /rentals