Full Time Live In Senior Care Giver

Do you have a vacancy or are you looking for employment, advertise here.

Moderator: Admin

Postby bernieleigh » 17 Dec 2016 09:51

I am looking for a friendly efficient clean and respectful care giver (female only) for my 83 year old mother. We are an English family so the carer will need to speak good English, and I would hope that they will be able to provide examples of their experience in caring for the elderly.
If you have a driving license then this this is definitely an advantage. however I will be prepared to pay for lessons as this is essential requirement.
The successful candidate must have a good sense of humor and be prepared to engage with my mother and help with making sure she keeps as active as possible.
You will be expected to keep the house cleaning and on ocassions do the shoping and possibly take my mother to medical appointments.

this is immediate start and long term role. Will consider candidates which need the Pink Slip/Immigration Visa sponsors

Please contact me ASAP if your are interested

Pay is Negotiable depending on experience
bernieleigh

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Full Time Live In Senior Care Giver

Postby gasman1065 » 25 Dec 2016 19:27

Hi , could you tell me if the position is still available please , I've been a carer for the last 30 years , where in Cyprus is the position please , my email address is Ali.springer@hotmail.co.uk
Regards
Alison Newman
gasman1065

Return to Job opportunities.